Once you've linked a video platform, Supertape will sync your videos from that platform into your inventory, matching them with existing videos if possible, and adding new videos as needed. From there, we'll do a nightly sync of your linked platforms to grab any new videos you've released, and delete any videos you've removed.
Keep in mind that once a video is imported, we won't continue to sync and update it from the platform, since you may have customized it on Supertape. For example, if you change the image of a video on YouTube that's already in your Supertape inventory, we won't automatically sync that change, so you'll want to manually apply those changes.
Pro tip! The best way to ensure your videos is synced properly across all your platforms is to use the correct ISRC code for all of your videos. So be sure to double-check those on all platforms that support it, and remember this is different from any song ISRC that may be in the video.
Posting a video
- Visit Inventory > Videos and select the video you'd like to post.
- Select the three dots in the top right and Post.
- Add a short message, optionally change the image, and hit Save.
Editing a video
- Visit Inventory > Videos and select the video you'd like to edit.
- Select the three dots in the top right and Edit.
- Make your changes and hit Save.
Hiding a video
You may not want to show every video that Supertape finds for you, and that's ok. It's really easy to hide a video, and if you change your mind, you can always unhide it later.
- Visit Inventory > Videos and select the video you'd like to hide.
- Select the three dots in the top right, Hide, and confirm.
Unhiding a video
- Visit Inventory > Videos.
- Select the dropdown menu in the top right and select Hidden.
- Select the video that you'd like to unhide.
- Select the three dots in the top right, Unhide, and confirm.