Posts allow you to feature any item from your inventory on your home page, creating a direct link to that item. That means no more managing ugly link trees, link-in-bio pages, and other intermediaries. Everything you need is baked right into your website, branded, and up-to-date.
Adding a post
- From Inventory > Posts, click the plus button in the top right.
- Select the type of item to post.
- Select the item to post.
- Add a short message, optionally change the image, and hit Save.
Pro tip! If you happen to be viewing an item directly in your Inventory, you can select the three dots and Post it directly from there.
Editing a post
- Visit Inventory > Posts and select the post you'd like to edit.
- Select the three dots in the top right and Edit.
- Make your changes and hit Save.
Reordering a post
- Visit Inventory > Posts and find the post you'd like to reorder.
- Drag the grabber icon next to the post up or down into a new position.
Deleting a post
- Visit Inventory > Posts and select the post you'd like to delete.
- Select the three dots in the top right, Delete, and confirm.