Once you've linked a merch platform, Supertape will sync your products from that platform into your inventory, matching them with existing products if possible, and adding new products as needed. From there, we'll do a nightly sync of your linked platforms to grab any new merch you've released, and delete any merch you've removed.
Keep in mind that once a product is imported, we won't continue to sync and update it from the platform, since you may have customized it on Supertape. For example, if you change the photo of a product on Bandcamp that's already in your Supertape inventory, we won't automatically sync that change, so you'll want to manually apply those changes.
Pro tip! The best way to ensure your merch is synced properly across all your platforms is to use the correct UPC code for all of your products. So be sure to double-check those on all platforms that support it.
Posting a product
- Visit Inventory > Merch and select the product you'd like to post.
- Select the three dots in the top right and Post.
- Add a short message, optionally change the image, and hit Save.
Editing a product
- Visit Inventory > Merch and select the product you'd like to edit.
- Select the three dots in the top right and Edit.
- Make your changes and hit Save.
Good to know! Music products like vinyl, CDs, and cassettes can be edited in your Music inventory.
Hiding a product
You may not want to show every product that Supertape finds for you, and that's ok. It's really easy to hide a product, and if you change your mind, you can always unhide it later.
- Visit Inventory > Merch and select the product you'd like to hide.
- Select the three dots in the top right, Hide, and confirm.
Unhiding a product
- Visit Inventory > Merch.
- Select the dropdown menu in the top right and select Hidden.
- Select the product that you'd like to unhide.
- Select the three dots in the top right, Unhide, and confirm.